Saturday, August 17, 2013

Translation: Smart Move~

got this from facebook~

I wanted to show someone this short story and made a translation for it (tell me if I'm wrong, I can change it~)... but I didn't send the e-mail after that. I feel like I'll offend that person. So yeah, to anyone who reads this, just read it for fun~ No stress~

一位優秀的商人傑克,有一天告訴他的兒子。
A business man named Jack, talked to his son.

傑克:「我已經決定好了一個女孩子,我要你娶她」
Jack: I have decided on a girl, I want you to marry her.

兒子:「我自己要娶的新娘我自己會決定」
Son: I want to choose my own bride.

傑克:「但我說的這女孩可是比爾蓋玆的女兒喔」
Jack: But this girl is Bill Gates's daughter.

兒子:「哇!那這樣的話...」
Son: Wow! Then...

在一個聚會中,傑克走向比爾蓋玆
In a gathering, Jack walked towards Bill Gates

傑克:「我來幫你女兒介紹個好丈夫」
Jack: I want to introduce your daughter to a good husband.

比爾:「我女兒還沒想嫁人呢」
Bill Gates: My daughter hasn't thought of getting married.

傑克:「但我說的這年輕人可是世界銀行的副總裁喔」
Jack: But this man I say is the vice president of the world bank.

比爾:「哇!那這樣的話...」
Bill Gates: Wow! Then...

接著,傑克去見世界銀行的總裁。
After that, Jack went to meet the president of the world bank.

傑克:「我想介紹一位年輕人來當貴行的副總裁」
Jack: I want to introduce a young man to be the vice president of your company.

總裁:「我們已經有很多位副總裁,夠多了」
President: We already have many vice presidents, there's more than enough.

傑克:「但我說的這年輕人可是比爾蓋玆的女婿喔」
Jack: But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.

總裁:「哇!那這樣的話...」
President: Wow! Then...

最後,傑克的兒子娶了比爾蓋玆的女兒,又當上世界銀行的副總裁。
In the end, Jack's son married Bill Gates's daughter, and became the world bank's vice president.

知道嗎,生意通常都是這樣談成的。
Now you know, business is usually dealt like this.

運用這種買空、賣空而從中獲得利益的商業手腕不知該說是聰明、奸詐還是欺騙,這也說明了為何古人會說:「無奸不成商」吧。
No matter how you call it, being smart, cunning or just scamming, businessmen use this method of dealing with "nothing" to profit themselves. Thus, explaining the old saying "
無奸不成商" (no businessman trades without fraud).

No comments:

Post a Comment