Friday, November 7, 2008

Why So Troublesome

After the government exam finished, we have about 2 months to enjoy our freedom. Many call it "honeymoon" time (because after these 2 months, we'll be going to Form 4, after that Form 5 and on and on......
And after schooling, we need to find a job...... this is what I've heard of). In these 2 months, I was also told to find a tuition teacher for next year. But, I just don't feel right when I heard that many places leak out the papers, this way, the students will get top scores......
I really hate to find a tuition teacher by myself...... get the address, the phone number, transport, the teacher, the schedule......
If the schedule doesn't match, or no transport, it's like going back to square one......
Sometimes...... it feels like a waste of time because nothing was actually done......
But...... if we've found the right one, it will be worth it......
Hope that I can find a tuition teacher soon......and get over with it............

1 comment:

  1. while small already so understand,i still playing like a power ranger yet

    ReplyDelete