Monday, September 21, 2009

Second Day Of Holiday

Today......

I did nothing much...

Aunt Yong and her family, mmy sister, my mum went to the cinema to watch G-force. While they enjoy the popcorn, I stayed at home with dad.

Dad went out for breakfast and I had mine at home. Well, I got bored and pressed the remote controller to a channel that I might be interested to. And I turned to channel 8TV, what a shock I got when I recognized the setting... it was the show that I rarely get to see, now in front of me... was the encore of MNET MKMF from 2007. I had to do the laundry, but I also want to drunken myself with the performance...

Do you know what I did? The weirdest thing anyone could have done in that situation. I did the laundry when the host were talking or during commercial breaks. I was running here and there, carrying the bucket of clothes. If someone were to see me at that time, I swear that they'll be laughing their heads off!

I locked myself in the house the whole day...maybe boring to others.....but it's heaven to me...hehe...sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment