Friday, December 11, 2009

A Very Very Long Pause

It's been so long since I wrote something here

well, let's see
not much to say
except that the time for this year is extremely fast
I couldn't catch up
I was only following the trail
that was left by it
I walk on and on
step by step
but I know that I can never catch up at this pace
so what
I'm enjoying the beautiful scenery
every small thing was captured
the beautiful ones
the breath taking ones
the touching ones
I even made friends
with pleasure
who thought me
to slow down
sometimes
take a deep breath
and understand desperation
whom I now cherish
as much as I cherish pleasure
they were by my side
teaching me to make everyday special
making my life
even better
...

** About the first line, this post was "moved" from another page of mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment