Saturday, May 8, 2010

Different Saturday?

Yesterday, the school announced that today will be having c0-curriculum activities. But, little did we know, we weren't here for the activities. Only yesterday night that I was told that they will be having a clean up, with a title "Gotong-royong Perdana" hehehe... Anyway, the teacher announced the places to be cleaned and the people that will be doing it. I don't know why, but our class was not mentioned...so my friends and I were going to try and blend into one of the groups. Before we actually did, the teacher in charge of Koperasi told my friends that they've got things to do ('cause they were members, but I wasn't). I followed after making sure that I won't be scolded or anything :P.

We were to wipe off the dust from the racks and shelves. There were also people, including the tallest one wiping the fluorescent lights and the fans. I stayed below and tried to help, even thou I was kinda umm..... very clumsy and allergic to dust (T_T)

When the cleaning was going on, unnie finished her class and came in^^. But she was busy...hehe...and maybe gloomy(?) She was writing stuff on the mini whiteboard and then she came to the shelves to help out.

The teacher told us to get the curtains down so that they can be cleaned. After taking down, the wires need to be taken out and complications came. There was a hook and it took us a very long time and a little frustration before we could seperate them from the curtains.

After the cleaning, most of the students went out or home. I was still inside playing around, sitting here and there, because it'll be a bit boring to go home early and Ting Ting and unnie was still busy.

At about 11 something (near to 12 noon) only I walked out of the school. I saw my brother who said he was waiting for such a long time...(hehe good^^) Then I walked at a faster pace because he was walking with another person.

When we reached home, I have my lunch (chicken rice), took a nap, a shower, and to tuition......

No comments:

Post a Comment