Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chemistry Lesson

while learning the subunit about additives, the teacher asked a question:

which of these additives causes hyperactivity in children?

my first thought was:

sugar

which was one of the theories I've heard many times, but there was a documentary that I've watched that said:

sugar doesn't affect a child's hyperactivity

well, I'm not siding any of them

anyway, back to the teacher. Her answer was:

food colouring

which I well, no offence, just couldn't believe. Later, well, just before typing this post, I went and check out about food colouring and hyperactivity, through BBC...I didn't went into detail searching...but I found an article...a short one^^

'Ban artificial food colourings'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3742423.stm

Okay.....I get it......another random post...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment