Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nothing

This means something and nothing




It's already a year huh?

I still think of you

Wondering how are you doing




Wondering if what I did to you was

I know

It was

Stupid

Heartless

Believe it or not

There will never be an explanation

That was me

And I'll always be like that




As crazy as I am, somehow

I still have feelings for you

I don't know what they are

therefore

I hate them



I still care about you

Not because of who you are to me

But

Because I was programmed to be like that




Have you moved on?

I do hope so

because as many times as I will look back

at all of the memories

I know that I will not step back

Even if I already know it wasn't right




The stupid naive girl

That doesn't even think of the consequences of her actions

Now writing this nonsense

To wake up the next morning

Only to

Say that it's just another random story

Without a start nor an ending

2 comments: