Saturday, February 11, 2012

Helen: Chapter 5

{Helen's PointOfView}

"Hey... Helen... that's him again!" My two best friends teased me.

It was already a month after school started. These two gals have been teasing me, pairing me up with "him" ever since that day "he" said "hi" to me. It was a little embarrassing but bearable. Hey, they're my best friends, we do that all the time and it's fun. We laughed at the crazy thoughts that pops up.

Except this time, it's a little different for me...

"Who?" I pretended and played along.

"There! The one in white." Eileen pulled my sleeve. I looked harder towards the field, playing curious.

Yeah, it was him again.

"Him" was the one that I left two days before Christmas.

My heart ached at the sight of him. Why does he keep appearing? Then again, he's always in the school. It's unavoidable.

I turned away my head to stop myself from tearing up.

"I think we're going to be late." I said while looking at my watch. I wanted to get back into the class for computing lesson as soon as possible.

...so that I won't cry...

"Come on! Miss Kay will be mad at us!" I pulled the both of them.

@@

In class, I was just staring at the computer screen. I never registered what Miss Kay was saying. My ears were blocked and my mind was just flashing the times we were together. Beautiful memories with him that were... just too short.

Yes,

I have never forgotten about him.

I was never over him.

I still love him.

No... Wake up girl! Shaking my head, I made myself focus in class.

It was never meant to be... It never was...

No comments:

Post a Comment