Saturday, September 7, 2013

Life Of A Saturn's Agent: The Rum Cookies' Fault

"How are you? I've been given my first mission." The girl thought about what should be written in her letter.

"Triel!!" I heard a voice screaming from outside.

"Oops...?" Triel starting thinking back about anything that she did wrong.

"Triel!" The door flew open, showing a pissed off Phie.

"Hi, Phie..." Triel trailed off, noticing the purplish substance that was on his head and his lab coat.

"Did you sneak into MY lab again?" He was furious, stepping into Triel's room.

"What? Did I?" Triel asked, wondering did she went to the lab.

"What do you mean DID I?" He is sooo mad at the moment.

"Wait... I didn't go to the lab. Nope, I was here all day, haven't got out yet." Triel thought back and said.

"Then what is this??" Phie pointed to the purple substance that turned into orange after a touch.

"How would I know? What happened?" Triel asked, feeling familiar of the substance.

"I was preparing the chemical needed for the trainees and left for awhile. When I came back, the whole lab is flooded! with these bubbles."

Triel then asked for the list of ingredients that Phie used. She read through it while Phie tried dusting off the substance that was now changing into green color.

"Ah! Did you put the ice jellybean before or after you put in the lightning beans?" Triel asked him about the procedure.

"I put the ice jellybean first. I know, these two things will react. Ice must be before lightning beans." Phie explained, wondering if he had asked the wrong person for advice.

"But for this particular mixture, you have ice as the reactor troublemaker. So, you should have put lightning beans, then gold powder, then ice jellybean." Triel said while checking the ingredients again.

"But it's written there on the report." Phie mumbled, wondering why the report was wrong.

"Umm... about that..."

"You meddled with my DOCUMENTS?!" 

"Nope, I was just going to say that I saw someone typing this while eating rum cookies." Triel giggled a little, thinking back how the guy was wobbling in his chair.

"Sawl?" Phie asked.

"I don't know his name." Triel had a blank face on.

"Baldy guy, long face, wearing a dark green, patched coat?" Phie described while Triel nodded.

"Okay, thank you." Phie said and left the room.



"SAWL!!!!!" Sawl fell off his chair, frightened by the scream coming from the hallway.

"Yes?" He went to the doorway, answering timidly.

Phie grabbed him by the collar of his green coat and shouted at his ear.

"So, you're the one stealing my cookies and causing the lab to flood?" Phie shook him like a soft toy.

"Wh... What? What did I do?" Sawl was bewildered by the lab director's state.

"you lousy report writer! You wrecked the lab! You... You! Get this done quickly!" Phie threw the papers on Sawl's desk and left.

After Phie left, Sawl tidied the papers and looked through them. There must be a reason the lab director was that angry.

"And Replace All Of My Cookies!" Phie shouted from outside.

"Right..." Sawl sighed.



"Ahh... Where was I?" Triel asked herself when Phie left, shouting "Sawl".

"Yes! The letter." She went back to the desk.

"How are you? I've finally got a mission. It's a research based one. I'm going to diamond planet. Have you been there? Chaehyun even told me to be careful. Is it that scary? I'm so excited!! How are you at rum island? Or you are already in another place? Any new findings? Please tell me~" Triel then clicked the "send" button, messaging her friend, Alei, an experienced traveler and researcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment