Friday, October 4, 2013

Letter To You

future Ariel,

Hey, how do I start this... well it's 29th of August 2013, at 2.10am. I'm here, thinking about you, how are you doing?

well okay, i stopped this letter because I was distracted by EXO on Beatles Code. I'm gonna continue this now, 11.06am.

Are you doing great? How's the place? Nice? How's the people there? Did you get to meet new friends? How's your room? Is it messy because of you? I do hope you're doing great.

I'm now packing up my things, okay, I'm now typing this letter. I'll tidy it later.There's so many things, it's like moving the whole house with me. And it's so frustrating. You know me, I get nervous when I don't follow the schedule. Yet, I'm lazying here, thinking about you.

I'm still feeling nervous. Still over thinking about how I'm going to present myself. Do you still do that? I hope not, hahaha...

How's the food there? Do you still have the same food every morning? Do you store some biscuits? I hope the food aren't that spicy there. Have you tried any delicacies? Did I spell the word right? Bring home some when you come back!

How's the outing? Was it tough? Was it easy? Was it fun? Were you afraid of the activity? How was it? Please share your story~?

Do you miss your family? Do you miss your friends at home? Did you call them? Did you wish them happy birthday? I hope you get to join in the gatherings when you come home.

Hey, I almost forgot! You still need to learn to swim! I hope you can finish the lessons faster when you come back. Cause learning it, is so hard... I'm drinking chlorine water whenever I'm at the pool. It taste just like water,with some weird smell... Hope I don't have to continue drinking...

Well... I'll stop for now.... it's already 11.24am and I need breakfast! I'll be going for swimming later too. Busy busy busy day~

I'll chat with you next time~

Sincerely,
present Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment