Saturday, January 25, 2014

2d@y

happy birthday to you

KJJ

I know you would never find this~ it's almost impossible from how I'm writing it. I want to wish you happy birthday. It's my first time wishing you too. Funny huh? For so many years I've met you and this is the first time I'm wishing you. You must be thinking "such a bad person". (:
I hope that you can be happier, livelier, and continue with what you are doing. It's what you are best at. Everyone sees it. We are happy for who you are now. 
I heard what happened a few days ago, we know you have to leave for some time. But don't worry, don't ever worry. I'll always be there for you. We all will be there for you. No matter how long it takes. We've been there for each other for so long~ 
I'm not very good at wishing people, sorry.
All the best to you,
happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment