Monday, May 12, 2014

2d@y

I haven't been drawing for quite awhile now... I know, it's quite sad. But I've been doing some doodling. Sometimes in class, I looked at my blue pen and focused on it's tip. And... what I get are... doodles on my hand...

Anyway, here are some random photos from the past few months...

drew a guy at the back of my test pad paper cover

Beach~ morning. There wasn't any proper sunrise because it was too cloudy.

 Beach~ evening. Pink, orange, blue... very beautiful

 Numbers... enough said.

 Riverfront~ evening.

 Riverfront~ evening. The sky was very beautiful that time.

 Mini owl during practice...

 Mythical swan durung class... A touch of color added by one of the singers.

 Mythical swan, second layer. The first layer was fading away so I just had to do it...

The first, thin layer...

I want to fly~!

Mini owl after second layer~ is it clearer?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!! Aigooooooooooo~~ I like the sceneriess~~ beautiful they are! :)

    ReplyDelete