Friday, January 2, 2015

2d@y

It's 2015~~~
I haven't been blogging for a long time. Reasons, excuses... I can list out quite a lot. But there's no point in doing that huh?

I've just finished my second exam paper for this semester. Another speech and three more papers to go before I can say hello to perfect holiday!

I've just watched two movies. Both Korean, both had actors that I like, both are interesting, well, at least for me.

One's Haemoo, Yoochun's in it. Yeah, I watched it for that guy. But the trailer made me interested in the storyline too since it was "based on an actual event". It was a movie I would never expect... sad, gruesome at some point, and it made me realise once again, that incidents that sounded too dramatized or impossible still do happen in real life, as shocking as it may be.

The second movie I got to watch is Code Name: Jackal. I'm not sure if the title is exactly like that. This one's got Jaejoong in it. It's supposed to be an action/comedy movie. It was funny, but not to the point where I laughed until my stomach ached (it wasn't funny to that level... T.T). The plot's quite messy at some point and there are so many characters to absorb for me.

Then again, the last movie I watch was Finding Nemo in October 2014 and Heaven Postman a few weeks after that (didn't get to finish that one).

There was a twist in the story... wait, I think there's more than one twist throughout the story, which was refreshing for me. It was an enjoyable movie in the end.



Happy new year everyone, you'll have an awesome 2015!!

1 comment: