Friday, October 21, 2016

Conversation

Dongjoo, what are you up to these days?

Nothing much actually.

I've just finish my things for this month. Got anything I can help?

Yeah... There is. I have a few demos here. Could you help me go through them?

Sure. Whose are these?

Mine. I'm going to use some of them for the movie.

You? You wrote them?

Yeah. I wrote them some time ago. Why? Are they good? I know I'm no song writer...

They're good alright. I'm quite surprised the actor turned director can also make songs.

I did get help of course. Anyway, your comment?

All of them are nice. In fact, do you mind if I ask one from you?

I'm good with that. But why?

This one, the "kings and queens". I have someone in mind when I hear this song. Do you know we're working on a new group? Working name is called JK. This song fits them...

Whoa... You mean you want to use my song for a debuting group? Are you sure it's okay? You're willing to take such a big risk?

This song has good beats and strong lyrics. Just with minor alterations and a little refining, I'm sure it'll work out. Please? I'll make sure to get you the copyrights.

Okay. Good luck then.

Thanks. These songs are all good. Dongjoo, have you ever thought of a singer career?

Me? Nah. I'm no good at singing.

You're natural voice is nice. And didn't you sing for that drama? What's it called... The... The Queen's Revenge!

Haven't you check? That was 8 years ago. I was still a kid.

But you sang and it was good. It's still nice even today. I just listened to it yesterday.

Yongjin, forget about that idea. I have projects already... I just started out directing.

Yeah, I know.

But if you could, I'd still like you to borrow me your voice next time.

Next time then.

**********
This was from a few years back. I never got to put it in a proper story and here it shall stay. Perhaps, someday,

No comments:

Post a Comment