Thursday, August 20, 2009

After The Second Monthly Exam... ...

Exam started from 18th (Tuesday) and ended on 20th August.

Somehow, I'm not worried about the scores that I'll be getting after the holidays. But I have a feeling that this won't be one of my better results because I only started studying three days before this exam. I can't remember why I didn't have the urge to study, especially for an exam. Well, there is a secret reason... ...

Anyway, I'll be having my holidays and the schoolwork that were piled up before the exam. I was planning to go get a job or something but it can't be done, such a pity. I was hoping to go and have an experience of standing for maybe 5 hours or more. Besides, I do have a lot of work at home, the usual chores and another "job" specially available during the holidays. That is... ... looking after my two younger siblings. They are the best agents at doing secret missions and investigations. My job is to sabotage their missions and stop the house from being a target of a bomb from some headquarter.

I'm still thinking of doing something crazy for my holiday, hope I have some ideas before tomorrow... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment