Saturday, November 13, 2010

2d@y

aish...
to be honest
i hate myself
for a billion reasons
but
i just can't change
then i beat up myself again
for hating myself
hating that i nag at my life
saying it's boring
don't wanna be here or anywhere else on earth
just wanna go back to pluto
like omma said
the place that is too cold for particles to move
no physics
no chemistry in their education system
haha
but i like it there cause i can float
and i won't be affected by the high-pressured or air-less place
it's cold there
i like it
cause i'd be alone
i won't have a chance to interfere with other people's lives
i won't need to feel guilty
or beat myself up
there i'd be floating without having the fear of being criticised
without the imaginary eyes looking at my every move
i am free
the place also has a bonus
it's freezing cold
the temperature will numb my nerves
and the whole body
that would be interesting
cold
i like it
just what i need to freeze my heart
so that i will be emotionless
all in all
i'm moving to pluto

No comments:

Post a Comment