Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2d@y

hyped up for the whole day, whee...
got a little more hyped up than usual
in fact my mind went wild and i asked myself if i was crazy and all that i've been seeing today was unreal
hehe...
but there is a very cool bonus to the hyped mood
i got ideas for everything, from playing with the chapter 2 and 3 of biology, changing the lyrics to lady gaga's telephone, teasing my brother, and feeling the emotion when reading a love story, but i'm not reading one!!
yup, i'm too hyped up
but it's kinda funny
no one actually noticed the change for today
maybe someone did notice, not that i know of
mom did scold me for going overboard with my brother
but i was having so much fun
maybe it's because i've been supressing my urge to interact with someone, using any methods, teasing, screaming at them, singing off key out loud, hitting something.....
anything to feed my hunger for a bit of entertainment
hehehe....
just a few days to exam and i'm still playing around
and not thinking about the worries that i'll have for the next 3 to 4 weeks
i wanna study
i don't wanna study
mind ripping apart to form a second mind opposing the initial one
i wanna to live in my own world
moron, there's only one world and you've got no choice but to live on in this reality
i wanna follow my dreams
ya rite, and you're still in that imaginary world of yours
i wanna play non-stop
who says you can't, just that you'll get a spanking from me later
i wanna sleep
sleep all day is what you do best, trying to sneak back in that world of yours again? well, you won't get a chance cause i've tied you up in a pool of sand in the sahara. may help you in even tanning after burning your limbs for 5 years under the ultraviolet ray after you did not listen to mom's advice to use the umbrella
haih, enough nagging for one day here
night night post^^

No comments:

Post a Comment