Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Old Story 015

"A marriage is a happy thing, isn't it?" Giljong asked Taeyeon

She nodded.

"Why are you crying with that sad face?"

"Cause I don't want to get married with a total stranger." She said angrily. After a sigh, she continued. "My parents arranged a marriage for me, with someone that I've never met. Ain't it a typical drama."

She laughed at her own statement. "I'm overreacting just cause I'm stressed out of school projects huh?"

"I guess." Giljong replied. "Have you talked to your parents?"

"No. I'm kinda worried about how they're going to react."

"Tell them about what you think, politely of course." Giljong said with a stern tone.

"Yeah, maybe I'll talk to them tonight." Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

"Now that you're smiling a little." Giljong didn't finish his sentence and pulled Taeyeon up.

"You have geography class."

As both of them parted to their own classes, Giljong patted Taeyeon'a shoulders, comforting her everything's going to be fine.

"Hey, that's your girl?" Eric smirked. He was one of Giljong's friend.

With a fist up, he said to Eric, "She's my sister."

"Got it, don't even try to get close to her." Eric was one of the flower boys in the campus and a typical playboy.

Giljong went to his seat to review his ongoing project while Eric stood by the doorway, waiting for any cute girl to pass by.

Taeyeon stepped into her class.

“Where were you? We've been waiting for you!" Her classmates gathered around her.

"I was having my meal." She replied.

Suddenly, she remembered.

"I'm so sorry!" Taeyeon said out loud and rushed to her bag to get the order receipt.

The class had planned a celebration party for their lecturer, Mr. Song.

Mr. Song Yuhyun is their geography lecturer. He is the youngest lecturer in the campus. He finished his PhD at the age of 25. Just last week, Mr. Song was officially recognized as one of the best lecturers in the district.

"Found it!" Taeyeon got the order receipt for the buffet and handed it to Jungmin, the organizer of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment