Monday, May 14, 2012

2d@y

Very very long list of random photos

and to add to that

I'll put in a sentence or two for each photo *tries*


1) The bottle
-the thing that towers above all on the table, just like it's owner who towers above all family members...

2) The three trees
-This was taken at Larkin. I took this picture from inside the car.

3) The twin trees
-Also from Larkin. Same trees as above... *Okay, I forgot*

4)From across the street
-Also from Larkin. I was feeling really bored. So there were dozens of these treeees.

5) Sky at Larkin
-And skies of the same place...

6) Sky
-I seriously need to get the angle right...

7) What I got for an essay competition *that very few people participated in...

8) Same stuff that got a second shot...

9) The "before"... I upwrap...

10) Had this for supper... after spending 2 hours teaching math... at 12 midnight.

11) Tea *Korean product~ yay~!*
-sweet, light, nice aroma... Only use warm water cause the salesgirl said hot water will destroy the nutrients... anyway she also said it's good for health. Mummy bought it just to try...
And the picture... I know it's bad...

12) Egg rolls
-We went for ice kacang at JB. The stall also sold these. Yummy!!!

13) Glass on the floor
-This is a measuring bowl made of glass. Photo taken professionally by my brother.

14) Evening turn night
-I took this photo in the car while daddy was driving. As funny as how it turned out, I still liked the color...

15) Paper crane
-Hem completed it~
16) Not a notebook, not a remembrall... just back to basics--the hand
-had some stuff to remember and yeah... drew a few stuff as add ons.


17) Draw draw draw
-Took a photo of it and it's not clear. Maybe I'll scan the drawing next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment