Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day In Uni (1)

"Aish... why didn't the alarm work?!" Hyesun grumbled to herself while combing her hair and tying it in a ponytail. She woke up half an hour late.Taking her stuff, she rushed to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Hyesun said when she saw Yoohwan and Jimin.

"Morning!" The two of them smiled. Jimin was eating cereal and Yoohwan was reading the newspaper.

 "There's still some prune cake here." Jimin said.

"Thank you. I'm late... I'm gonna go first." Hyesun took a piece and munched on it.

"But isn't it still early?" Yoohwan asked her.

"Huh? Oppa, what are you talking about?" Jimin all wide-eyed.

"It's only 7..." Yoohwan pointed at the clock.

"Eh?... Ah! I set my alarm clock faster by 30 minutes!" Hyesun blushed. Well, at least she's not late.

"Aigoo..." Hyesun sighed as she sat at the dining table. She ate the piece of cake and got herself some coffee as well.

After the breakfast, Yoohwan offered to send her to school since he was sending Jimin as well. Their school was quite near to each other anyway.

@@

Hyesun's POV

 Walking to the assembly hall, I saw a line of maybe... around 10 students? They were seriously early since the registration counter only opened when I arrive.

I went in line and double checked my file of papers to make sure I have everything.

"This is going to be a boring wait…" I mumbled. Well… at least I'm still early…

"Yeah… and I heard that there's an orientation at 10am." A girl behind me said.

I turned around to see a beautiful girl with long hair. She was wearing such nice clothes and looked so stylish. A total contrast to me and my formal office blouse and black skirt.

"Really? How did you know?" I asked.

"I asked one of the lecturers here before I came in line." She was arranging her documents in an expensive looking file.

"By the way, I'm Krystal." She smiled and introduced herself after checking her file.

"I'm Hyesun." I shook her hands and noticed the brightly colored and beautifully manicured nails.

"So, you're signing up for which subject?" Krystal asked when I didn't talk after saying my name.

"Umm… Law?" I made an awkward laugh. I wasn't sure if I chose the right subject… giving it a try?

"I'm taking up law as well! Then we'll be in the same class."

We talked for almost an hour before it was finally our turn. It was because some of the students were having problems in registration or they were just asking a lot of questions.

I went towards the counter, somehow feeling a bit nervous.

The person sitting behind the counter was a lady by the name of Jihyo. She had her hair tied neatly and wore black framed specs.

"Good morning." I greeted and sat down.

"Morning. May I have these documents?" She pointed to a list on the table.

"Here they are." I handed the file of papers and waited as she checked.

"You're taking law studies?" She said while flipping through the pages.

"Yes." I replied.

"Your file is complete. And… here's your temporary timetable, starting today. The actual timetable won't be out until next week. This week is the orientation week. You'll have to be at the assembly later at 10.00am. Please check your name and information here and sign. Then, you're done with the registration." She gave instructions and I nodded and nodded.

"Thank you." I signed the paper and went to the side to wait for Krystal.

1 comment:

  1. you really are making me itch to read the next update!!!! Hahaha!Me wanna read more!!! Aigoo, Hyesun-ah! Hwaiting! And ohh..Krystal! Am I in too??!! Hahaha! Kidding, continue soon!!

    ReplyDelete