Thursday, January 10, 2013

Life Of A Saturn's Agent: So Quickly

"Chaehyun!!!" I knocked on her door, too eager to wait. I called again, much louder than before.

"What..." The door open and she was standing there, she... looked messy?

"Are you okay?" I asked as I followed her into the house.

"I was sleeping... Then I heard you making noises... What's so urgent?" She mumbled and ended with a big yawn.

"I got promoted! I'm an agent! Well, not really an agent. Like a probational agent. You know, like not as in a real agent but a new agent, like a new, new agent. I'm an agent! I mean, a probational agent and the officer told me to wait. Can you believe it? I'm an agent now! And I'm going to have my first mission later! Today! I'm an agent! I mean, probational agent! ..." I jumped around like I'm on a trampoline.

"Triel, Triel? Calm down!! Triel!" Chaehyun grabbed my shoulders to stop me from bouncing anymore.

"I'm sooo happy! I'm an agent!" I said once again.

"Triel, first of all, congratulations!" Chaehyun gave me a big tight hug, leaving me breathless.

After the hug, she let go of me and went to the bathroom. Wondering what is she up to, I followed behind her.

"Triel, I have to tidy myself a bit. I am a mess now. Can you wait outside?" Chaehyun told me as I followed her into the bathroom.

"Okay." I skipped outside leaving the bathroom as I heard her chuckle.

"Triel, you want any pink tea?" Chaehyun asked me as she sat beside me.

"Yes please!" I replied her excitedly. I haven't had pink tea in a few weeks now. You see, pink tea is very hard to get around here. They usually sell purple tea or lava tea. Pink tea is still a new product in Saturn but it's my favorite tea ever!

"You and your pink tea obsession." Chaehyun shook her head as I gave her a pout, protesting her statement.

"Triel, so who promoted you as an agent?" Chaehyun asked me as I sipped the tea.

"Taylb. He told me to see him at the office just now. I'm in a program, being a probational agent, not an actual agent yet. I'm going for my first mission once he's done with the information processing." I just couldn't change that smile that's been on my face since I got here. I'm just too excited!

"Triel, that's good news. Now remember to be serious about it. I know you love doing experiments, but try not to go around making explosions outside of this place?" Chaehyun advised me while her face showed a little worry.

"Okay, I'll be a good agent." I said earnestly.

"I nearly forgot to tell you, I'm going on a trip again. There's another mission." What Chaehyun said made me pout again. She's leaving again? In such a short while?

"Can't you stay a little longer? We haven't go to that park with that fun umbrella ride!" I reminded her about that umbrella ride we said we'd try.

"We'll go there once I come back. Okay?" Chaehyun pinched my cheeks making me giggle.

Chaehyun's going out on a mission again... why so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment