Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life Of A Saturn's Agent: Who?

"Who's Ellie?" I said aloud unconsciously. Standing in the middle of the office area, I searched directionless for a stranger who I've never met.

Now how am I going to find a stranger in here, with no picture or profile whatsoever? Taylb said that she'll be my partner for this mission....

"Triel, your mission file is here. There will be another probational agent with you. You will be working with a partner, Ellie." Taylb gave me a green color folder which I opened immediately. It was full of papers with small wordings...

"Your schedules will be in there, along with your mission details. Please, Triel, try not to lose it. That's the only file you have." I nodded as he eyed me.

"After you've completed your mission, complete your report and send it to me. Now, is there any question?" Taylb asked after the brief explanation. He took a sip of freshly brewed pink watermelon tea.

I shook my head.

"Now, go find your partner." He shoved me out for the second time in one day.

"What are you doing standing here?" An officer shook me by the shoulder.

Oops... looks like I've been daydreaming again... well, back to reality now.

"Umm... Ma'am,  I'm looking for E... El... Ellie?" I stuttered. Wait, did I get the name rite?

"What is your name?" She asked me as her stare burned through my eyes!

"I...I'm Triel?" I was unsure of my name?? Seriously? I'm now finally an agent and I can't say my name... great... what a great start Triel.

"Triel... You're from Taylb?" She asked me, her eyes not looking anywhere else but at me.

"Come, follow me." She said without a change in expression. By any chance, is she a robot??

She walked at a fast pace and I was having a hard time catching up. She led me into an office and told me to sit down. On the way in I managed to get a glimpse at the door with her name, Jloi.

"Ellie will be coming in awhile. I'm Jloi, officer of the management here, as well as Ellie's officer." She introduced herself and shook hands with me.

"Do you want any pink tea?" She asked me as I smiled.

"Looks like it's a yes." She said and poured a cup for me before I could answer.

"Ma'am?" A knock on the door followed by a voice came from outside the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment