Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2d@y

I have no inspiration
I can't write, draw nor doodle

I have not been going out since the 1st of January 2011
I feel useless for I am not doing anything

I have not drawn a proper drawing
I held the pencil
yet
nothing came out

I have not written a single chapter for any story
I wanted to pour out all my feelings
but that is not the solution

I have not written a proper blog for a long time
I find less events in my life after school ended

I have not talked to you ever since that last phone call
I miss you
maybe because I'm selfish
I wanted a listener
just like the last time outside the court
when we both talked for so long
and yet
now
I did not call you more often
I regret for not doing so
I'm sorry

I want to be with you
all of you
is it possible?
even thou I want it to be true
I doubted it
because we all have our lives to look forward to

Aigoo
my naive childish mind~
when will I wake up to reality~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment