Friday, January 28, 2011

Dialogue/Script 001: Winter

Lea: Do you know what is going to happen tomorrow?
Helen: The holidays?
Eileen: The winter games?
Zoe: Being buried by snow.
Lea: Yes, yes and yes, in a way. Should we start a group and work for ka-ching?
Zoe: Not a bad idea. But what should we do?
Lea: Why don't we go around the neighborhood and ask if anyone needs another set of hands?
Zoe: I don't think I can. You gals can?
Helen: Actually, I'm going to Paris tomorrow.
Lea: A trip?
Helen: Yes, to meet my pen-pal.
Eileen: I didn't know you had a pen-pal.
Helen: Well, we wrote letters to each other since 5 years ago.
Zoe: Remember to take lots of photographs. It's the place that I could only dream of going. Eileen, going anywhere?
Eileen: I'm going shopping to stock up for the games.
Lea: You mean you're going to try to break your own record again?
Eileen: Not "try". I am going to!
Zoe: Don't worry Lea. I'll help you to drag her out of the house. Besides, her mom told us to not hold back.
Lea: Thanks, mate.
Eileen: Then I'm going to buy chains too. Where's that list of mine...
Helen: You even have a list?!?
Eileen: Well, yea. A champion must have a list, making sure everything is prepared.
Zoe: But, you lost it, rite?
Eileen: Wait, it should be here, in the pocket?? Hey!! It's gone!
Lea: As expected.
Eileen: I'm going to redo the list, gotta go. Bye.
Lea: What about tomorrow?
Helen: Don't worry, she'll come.
Zoe: What about her record?
Helen: She'll just have to shift it to the night.
Lea: Will we see her or a panda?
Zoe: Lea...
Lea: Okay, I'll zip up the mouth.

{The next day, at Lea's house...}

Lea: Mom, I'm going out.
Lea's mom: Have fun!
Lea: Bye!
Lea's mom: Don't forget to have your lunch!!
Lea's dad: She still forgets her lunch?
Lea's mom: Yup.

{At the park...}

Zoe: Yo! Beautiful day. And here's the panda eyes, Eileen!
Lea: The opening ceremony?
Eileen: It was just fantastic! 5 hours straight, with no toilet breaks!!
Zoe: You're going to have a bladder problem if you keep going on.
Eileen: I come from a family with perfect health and no history of any diseases.
Helen: You still need to keep fit.
Eileen: Alright! I'll change my lifestyle. But, only after the games.
Zoe: Okay. We are going to drag you out everyday too!

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment