Friday, January 28, 2011

2d@y

I think I'm going to start transferring my random writings from hard copy to soft copy.
The writings are actually incomplete dialogues or scripts. I wrote them in school 3 years ago. There is a high chance I was influenced by my unnie. She writes Chinese novels, a lot. So, I wanted to write a story, but I never started it properly. Anyway, I'll be using this long break to try and finish what I have started. Hope it goes well.

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Added after 10 minutes....

I suddenly thought of the old tattered books that I used to write my ideas and story. It's probably my first ever story which unfortunately is incomplete as well. I put the 2 books in one of the shelves for about 3 or 4 years up till now. The memories... just beautiful...Those times were one of the best memories that I'll have with the gals...singing, laughing...... just beautiful....

A little out of the topic...I'll be very busy trying to assemble what I've written but still feel free to disturb me, poke me, scream at me......I'll be there for you....

Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment