Thursday, April 28, 2011

2d@y

You hear what you don't want to hear
You try hard to change the subject
You just don't feel like talking
You hear the same thing again
You feel pissed
inside
You feel like shouting "SHUT UP"
but
you hold it in
because
it's rude
so rude
especially to an elder
what did you do
you commented on the subject
with a long and detailed explaination
with a commanding tone
which is still so rude
too rude
is this me
is this my real behaviour
I still don't know who am I
conflicts from within
everyone has them
but to think something like
should I react accordingly or put on an unamused face
to a conversation
with a family
a friend
a stranger
a colleague
anyone
I struggle so much sometimes
I actually feel useless
who makes themselves like that
then you'll see me teasing at myself at the end of this post
cause that's what I do
maybe to lessen the grey clouds
maybe to hide my real self
maybe to play a fool out of myself
yup
I may need medication

1 comment:

  1. what is going on??!! dont worry..u are not the only one that feel this way...u have me..let's shout together!!!! ahhhh!!!11 let your mind and heart fly away...!!!!

    ReplyDelete