Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2d@y

fallen leaves
by
jyj

beautiful song. from the first note, it sends shivers. listen to it on a rainy day, the emotions felt will amplify

yeah, i don't know of any better word to replace amplify. can anyone help me? is there a more poetic word you know? please, please, please with chocolate sprinkled on top?

Current status:

I'm now working part time. It's not the most exciting job, but at least I'm learning something. I'm doing less chores at home due to work. But the two of them need to learn more. I still don't know if I'm going to stay or go somewhere else. So the two of them need to carry this tiny burden if I really am going somewhere else.

Although I've taken my licence card from the driving centre, I haven't been driving at all. I wonder when will I ever start.

No comments:

Post a Comment