Thursday, April 10, 2014

20140411

My twin from Mars,

Hey, how's it going there? I heard you went to grey galaxy. I've read about it a long time ago. Is it as sad as how the books say? I hope you don't get affected... thou, I've sensed that you are... I don't know why or how, but I feel that I should write to you. I feel so restless before I started this letter. I do hope you are well and having fun exploring the universe. What research are you doing there? Please do tell me, I want to know about it and read about it too. I couldn't ask for more information from Taylb because he was not authorized to give too much information. Then again, maybe he don't know about your research... Oops... I think I went a little too far this time... don't worry, I didn't make him angry this time.


It's been a little crazy around the lab since the last letter I wrote to you. There's been a miscalculation for the creation of green honey and it turned the lab... green. Anything that comes in touch with the honey turns green. You can imagine us running around as we all try to stop the green-dying process. It took us weeks to stabilize the molecules to stop the green honey from turning things into green. In fact, it was just about 3 days ago. Now we're still trying to figure out how to get rid of the dye that's in the lab. I now have a green spot on my left leg because of that green honey. I do hope we can get it off...

Ah! Did I mention that mother and father called? They told me that they are now in Mercury having a sun tan. At least they're going there together this time. Do you still remember the first time they went there? They were so excited to see the "thousand flame" show that they wandered off from each other. They couldn't stand the light and actually lost each other while walking on the warm sand. I can never forget how the two of them argued when they've found each other.

Mother and father also mentioned about going to Rum Island for their next trip. They asked about the resort there... Is there any resort that you would recommend? I'd search for it but I'm tied up in the green honey project for now... could you help me with it? I did list out the resorts that are quite good, there's about 8 of them. You'll just pick the one that suits their style. I think the one near the volcano is the best one, but of course, you've been there, I think it's best if you decide. Just tell me when you've chosen the place. I'll do the reservations from here.

Another thing, before I forget. Do you still have a bottle of good bitter soya? I need it for this new... pie that I've thought of creating. I happen to finish the last drop of bitter soya. I was wondering if you could get me more since you're near bean planet. Could you drop by Plut's place and get me a crate of it? My colleagues are quite fond of it too... Ah, be cautious of Plut's tantrums. Just bring a pair of sandals when you meet him. He loves sandals, especially the sparkling, fluffy green ones. Show the sandals to him first before asking for anything. After showing him, you can ask for anything that he has. You could get that notebook that never finishes. I think he's got a few of them.

If my pie project is successful, I'll let you try it before giving the final report to headquarters. Don't worry, I'll make sure the pie is safe before letting you try. I know you still hate bubbling chewing gum because of me... sorry, I really didn't mean to let it bubble so much until it hurt your mouth... I've perfected the formula for that chewing gum, and made the bubbles colorful too. If you want, you can try... wait, sorry. No more chewing gum, I understand.

Well, I have to stop here. I've got night duty today, making glow in the dark cookies. It's really fun because we get to put neon molecules for cookie fusion, it's beautiful. I hope your research there is successful and you could come back soon. Don't forget my bitter soya!

Hoping to receive your reply soon
Your twin from Pluto,
Ariel

1 comment:

  1. hi, I just want to tell you I love this series. It's so creative! where you get these ideas from?lol.

    ReplyDelete