Saturday, April 19, 2014

20140420

Pluto twin!

Hey,

How's it there? I'm getting out of grey galaxy soon. It really does affect us when we came here for the first time. It was dreadful actually. My colleagues experience homesickness in an instant when we arrive, some of them had to be brought back home for hospitalization.

I had some minor dizziness and couldn't control my breathing system for the first few days. But I finally got used to the environment and got to my studies. I'm gathering some grey particles for the lab back in HQ. The place here... is hard to discover. There seems to be a thick fog everywhere we go. And, the landscape here is flat, with many pits. I've fallen into some of them, and took quite some time to climb back up to the surface. Luckily, I only escaped with little bruising and some cuts.

Do not worry, I am safe as ever and resting now before taking my ride back. Our research here will be complete within a few days as we wait for the other colleagues to come back to our camp. Did I mention, the people here aren't very... pleasing. They have a different way of thinking, not how we would think like. We've only spoke to each other for maybe... 3 times since we came here? They're not hating us because we barge into their galaxy, they just have a different mindset.

I can only write until here. I still need to complete my report and make a call to HQ. I'll send you the name of the place in Rum Island for mother and father. Ah, I should remind you too, Taylb is a nice person, but try not to make him stressful. He's always tensed up whenever you are around. I couldn't stop laughing when he said you're too cheery for him to be comfortable. I'll get your bitter soya soon. I just hope Plut will like the sandals I prepared. Well, I hope to see you soon.

Your twin from Mars,
Hyesun

1 comment: