Friday, April 4, 2014

A Second Letter


future Ariel,

It’s 4.46pm here, 19 of February 2014 on a pretty sunny evening. It doesn’t even look evening. The sun is shining like it’s the afternoon. The room is quite cooling thou.

This will be my second time writing to you. As usual, how are you? Of course I’ll ask… How’s school? Are your lecturers nice? Are you eating healthily? Do you do any sports or are you still stuck to the computer like me now? Are you doing your homework? Are you sleeping well? Is the weather there alright? Have you found a place to stay? Have you called your family? Do you miss them?

I do worry… do I always repeat these questions? Are you bored of me asking like this? If you are, please do tell me. I’ll ask less. Do you still remember your resolutions for this year? Let me ask you, (ah… more questions…) how many books do you intend to read this year? How near are you towards your target? If you can’t remember, go check Goodreads. Have you reached your target? If not, hurry, hurry! Maybe you could catch up? Next one…. Are you still staying up late at night? I know you like the quiet time but it’s not healthy! Do try to change that habit of yours. And, and, and are you learning new stuff? If yes, then that’s a good thing. If not, do go through your bookmarks. I’ve sorted out the sites that you could use for some reading. It took me awhile, considering there are what… almost 60 websites? I’ve cleared out the unwanted ones and sorted them according to your interest. I hope you use them well.

Do you still write? I’m focusing on this vampire based story. I don’t know if it’ll work out or not. But I’ve posted the first chapter in AFF. And someone subscribed to that story too. I was so happy! And do you know? I wrote almost half a page just this morning. Truthfully, I wrote it in class because I felt too sleepy. I know, I know. I should focus more in class. But I just couldn’t get that sleepiness of off me. My brain wouldn’t function without going into hibernate mode. I’ll try to focus more thou, I promise. Hmm… ah! I’m drinking more water and up till now, I haven’t bought any ice beverages. I doubt I’ll be this good throughout the time. I’ll still try to cut down on the cold drinks since it’s kinda… wasteful? I don’t know.

I’m sleepy now… Till next time. Have fun in school!

Sincerely
present Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment