Tuesday, July 14, 2015

KL Trip with Coffee 1

On the 14th of July morning, Coffee and I departed from Johor to KL for a trip. It was meant to be a triple threat thing but Tea couldn't make it. *Cries*

Coffee drove while I try my best to be a good girl and not be hyper. Did I do it? I'm not sure... I was singing to songs that was blasting from the speakers. Coffee was singing too! The road trip was about 4 to 5 hours. I was a sloth and slept through more than half of that time. Sorry Coffee, I'm noisy and a sleeper.

When we arrive we went to meet up with Pat. The lovely ladies took their thesis paper thingy and we headed back to their dorm. Coffee and I watched a bit of Running Man and Infinite challenge. Okay, a few hours of variety shows. We laughed a lot. I wonder how much calories we burnt. Coffee, mind doing some calculations?

Dinner was at this Japanese restaurant that focused on set meals instead of sushi. It's called Ichiban Ramen? I can't remember the actual full name but that's what I noted down. It was a small shop and there were a lot of customers. Luckily there was a table for two. The food was nice. I remember having rice with meat and kimchi. Don't know the actual name thou.

After dinner we toured the mall, all floors were journeyed. Coffee was the tour guide and explained where the good stuffs are. We were window shopping... There wasn't anything we specifically searched for anyway. Ah, after walking through all floors, we decided to go for dessert.

Mango Sensation was ordered and we shared it. Luckily we called only one bowl since it was HUGE. We took quite awhile to finish it.

I can't remember what we did after we went back to the dorm. I remember writing random stuff...

And so day 1 ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment