Friday, July 17, 2015

KL Trip with Coffee 4

We went for Thai boat noodles!

I like their tables and chairs. All of them were wooden colour. The noodles are served in small bowls. You could finish them in two or three mouths if you want to. Both of us ordered 9 bowls total, fish balls, a green-white layered dessert... I think that was it? Ah, we ordered drinks... I called coconut while Coffee's one was... Uh oh... can't remember.

Sorry Coffee. Just to show how apologetic I am, I started this paragraph to apologize to you.

After ordering, we read the books we brought. I was slow in progression while Coffee was at lightning speed. She mentioned about this extremely cute scene between the characters. Ah, sweetly romantic.

Food came pretty fast. I took my time eating and tasting the two sauce for the noodles. There's this herb smell but it was nice for me. One sauce was sour? And more appetizing. The other one was nice with the herbs and it had a light taste.

While eating, there was a table nearby with a few ladies... We couldn't help but to overheard their conversation. Office politics and roommate conflicts. It wasn't our fault, they were quite loud too.

After that we went home and chill out. I can't remember what we did, but it's probably variety shows or random videos... of fathers and their babies called Return of Superman.

We had lok lok for dinner. I can't remember how many rounds we went through that area just to find the open space. The traffic wasn't helping us too. The streets were a bit messy but we did finally figured out where the place was. We found a parking quite fast, getting out to see the place full of people.

It was a hard time getting a place to sit but we managed. I had boiled stuff while Coffee went for grilled ones. It was my first time eating lok lok like that. I never get that chance even thou the truck can be found anywhere at my place. I don't know why too.

We had dessert after that. I forgot what it was called. Mat Dou Yao? I forgot the name... but it's suppose to mean "We have whatever you can think of in this dessert" in dialect. We brought it home where we watch videos on Coffee's laptop while enjoying the Taiwanese-ish dessert.

And that's all for today's rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment