Monday, September 7, 2015

2d@y

So it's the second day of school for this semester. Only one class for today because the lecturers are out of town. I'm trying out this "no naps in the afternoon" thing. Second day success I guess. Hopefully I can continue this cause I seriously need a proper sleep cycle.

Hmm... what to write... Uh... after class we went for lunch at the café, spent 2 bucks on a plate of rice with salted egg and cucumbers. I almost wrote timun instead of cucumbers. And then we went back home by van sapu, paying 1 ringgit.

Spent the afternoon reading this 10 page research report and then a chapter of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. I did scroll through Facebook in between reading.

After that I turned on the computer to write... and got distracted by a kpop compilation video by Daredb. I really like his videos. This time it was about DGNA, a group whose voices are amazing. I still can't get over listening to their English songs covers. No many how many years passed I can still go back and listen to them, getting chills down my spine.

There I go all happy about kpop. Anyway, I watched a few videos on Youtube before writing a bit more about the trip to KL with Coffee. Yes, it was more than a month ago and my memory isn't that great. I felt like doing something and that will be my project for now. I've finished day 3 and still have about 6 to 7 days left. Hopefully I can finish writing them before school gets busy.

Ah, a new band just came out recently, DAY6 with the song called Congratulations. I am loving it. It's quite surprising to see more than one member singing and rapping in a band. I got to browse some fan cams too. Uhmm... I believe I've chosen a bias too. But since it's only the first song and I haven't got to know any of their names, let's just wait and see.

So, after trying to write and getting distracted, I started this post of a random day at home.

Ending this to watch Hyuna's performance.

1 comment:

  1. I saw abt DAY6 tooooooo but havent listen to their songg yettt. LOL unnii hahahaahhah jia yo on ur no nap thingy and yeayy keeep going on the KL Trip me likeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :P ah~~

    ReplyDelete