Friday, September 11, 2015

2d@y

I tried to wake up early today, setting up four alarms.

But I failed, waking up only one hour later and rushing to tidy myself up before my friend picks me up.

We had this event in school. It's the introduction event for Chinese society. I got to sing a song, and uhm... if I ever have that brave step, I might post the video link when I get it.

It was really fun, especially after my turn. No matter how many times, I think I'll still have to face that nervousness before going up on stage. Well, in this case, it was a lecture hall. After the event finish, we sang whatever that we can before tidying up and packing up the instruments.

I think I went hyper... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I hope the juniors won't freak out too much...

Yoochun's version of Drunken Truth is on YouTube now.

Darn it I love that song.

Chen's version next.

No comments:

Post a Comment