Thursday, September 10, 2015

2d@y

Hmm Slept until I felt like waking up cause there's no class today.

Say Yeah to no alarm clocks!

What should I write today?

"Slow motion" by Karina is on the playlist now. Loving the lyrics a lot.

I've got two assignments on my to do list now, one's a quiz while the other is a homework from Geometry Modelling.

Then there's this other list for the school band. It's going to be a busy month for me. Luckily there's holiday in week two and three.

Short post cause I've been daydreaming about a cluster of things.

I need to find guides on keeping a proper schedule. Google, here I come!

Ah, yesterday I discovered a guy in the kpop scene. I watched three videos about him.

One, his Teenager MV.
Two, his audition in Superstar K4.
Three, his episode of Weekly Idol.



Here, I just wanna say,

I am taking Jung JoonYoung as my spirit model!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mwooyaaa yaaa unni! HAHAHAHAAHA! Concentrateeeeeeeeeeee! And why no update on Trip with Coffeeee~~ :P

    ReplyDelete