Wednesday, July 15, 2015

KL Trip with Coffee 2

We met up with Kira since she didn't have work. We decided it would be around Midvalley at this place called Antipodean. It's between Midvalley and the Gardens. A lovely place and the people there are so warm and welcoming that it makes me smile unconsciously.

We arrived early and sat down at the table. The menu was written on a wall. Coffee and I stretched out necks to read and discuss what to order. I was in a moment where there were too many words on the wall that I couldn't just pick one. I decided at that moment to wait for Kira since she knows what's nice.

Coffee started taking pictures and I can't remember what I was doing. When Kira arrive, Coffee was playing with the panorama effect. Kira had a cough and it sounded quite bad actually. It was uh... normal (for us) you could say. At least she was taking medicine.

Kira ordered big breakfast and Coffee went for salmon. The waiter there then recommended me grilled chicken with tomatoes and asparagus. We chatted and updated each other while waiting for the food. Kira was working at this book fest and it was crazy work. Adding in her cough, well, let's just say it's not a good mixture. By the way, food was awesome. I went and like their Facebook page. Hehehe...

After the very satisfying meal, we went to the book fest. Kira browsed through the Chinese and English section while Coffee and I went through the English section only. I still have lots of unread books at home but still... the book fest was too tempting to not buy anything. I ended up with 4 books, where there's 3 fiction, 1 I still have no idea what to categorize as. Coffee bought fictions while Kira bought about 3 bags of books. I have no idea what they were. She's a book lover so yeah, you'd expect three times the books bought as compared to mine.

After that we parted ways with Kira and went back home. On the way we bought McD for dinner. Spent the night with some more infinite challenge and running man. Ah, we also started reading the books that we bought. Wait, uh, I started with a new book while Coffee continued hers, Eleanor and Park... I'm not sure if the spelling is correct or not, sorry. I started with Vagrant.

We slept a little earlier since we had to wake up extra early the next morning.

15 July 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment