Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Monthly Exam In A Decade

Just finished the first monthly exam...

Malay
We have the same (well, 50%) questions as the form 4 students, imagine...what will happen when the results are out...

English
Just hoping I can maintain my result.

Chinese
Teacher, please don't frown when you're marking my paper, instead, have a good laugh(?)

Maths
One of the students had to go out for a competition, so he finished the paper one day earlier. He said it was easy, child's play!! I don't have any confidence for it...

Additional Maths
I would say it went smoothly, but...let's just say, I'm quite a careless one

Biology
I'm doomed...(I'm fine....I don't want to go to the ICU)

Chemistry
Ma'am, please don't look at me like that....

Physics
Well, I didn't study properly, but the paper...the sentences just feel weird...

History
Doom...I say, doom...

Moral
It was okay, but I don't know about the marking system.

Civic
Yahoo! I'm a storyteller, hope people will like what I tell...(ya, rite....hope the teacher won't blow up)

No comments:

Post a Comment