Friday, March 12, 2010

Eliza (13.Mar.2010)

She was there, just like the first time they met. She was so beautiful, glowing in the rays of the sun. She spread out her magical wings, without saying goodbye, she flew out...he smiled as he watched her...for the last time...

X XX XXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was such a beautiful morning, the sunlight danced with the morning mist, she opened the window and the air was filled with the scent of the flowers in the garden. She picked out a lovely dress and went downstairs.

She stood in the middle of the house, she remembered, she was alone.

X XX XXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"What do you mean?" the girl with the wavy hair asked, tears rolling down her eyes.
"I...I can't stay here anymore..." he said, not turning back. He opened the door and went out into the cold dark night.
"Are...are you alright?" the girl with the straight, long hair asked her.
"Eliza, how...how...what am I to do?" she sobbed. She tried to comfort her, but she ran upstairs and took her bag.
"Eliza, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I gave you so much trouble. Goodbye." she said before leaving the house.

"Mellisa..."
"Mellisa, don't leave me..."
"Don't leave me alone...please"
Eliza stood there, she couldn't do anything, she felt helpless, it happened so fast. She went to bed, crying under the blanket. She lost her friends, she felt lost in this world, this world that was suddenly filled with so much darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment