Friday, April 30, 2010

First Week Of Drama

3 days ago, (Tuesday) was the drama competition for zone level. There were 3 schools participating (zone is a very small place???).

I was also participating, but I didn't do much (sorry.... :P) I saw them practice as they were guided by a professional. To be truthful, I thought that there will never be enough time to get it perfect, the acting, the timing, special effects...

But after a week of really intensive training, it was time for the actors to shine on stage. I must say, I was proud of them. They endured everything and still stood strong. They went on stage and gave their all. They won the hearts of the crowd......

When the results were out...we got second place...but we qualified into the district level^^

Next competition will be on next Tuesday, it'd be a full-packed shedule for everyone... gambate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment