Friday, April 9, 2010

Ninth Of April Random

Pembangunan Insan is the program that is done every week. I like it, but not because we get to spend more time with the teachers with only pure relaxing and fun. I like it because I can spend time with my sister...sweetie, you know I'm talking about you (runs to the basin to vomit...) Since form 4, we started walking on different paths. It was sad, but, everyone has their own path. I sat with another sister, we barely know each other, but slowly, we played with each other and got closer. Anyway, sweetie and I still spend time together during assembly, but we can't talk much as the prefects were beside us. During recess, we got to talk for a while, but I like long talks, where we open our hearts to each other...know each other more deeply. It was always during pembangunan insan that let us have that time, besides web cams (I barely do that) We get to sit closely...talk like there were only two of us (well, no one wanted to bother us) I really really like those times...

During tuition, we were having a "social discuss" with the teacher and suddenly second sister said that we hadn't talk for a long time. I asked her was it the long talks we used to have and she said yes. I thought about it, we spend too little time together these days... I guess I just like listening to my sisters talk, or I just like living in the past, even if I know I can't.

To my sisters...I love you...(and please don't hit me with the bat even if you've puked because of me)

1 comment:

  1. Not just you like to spend time together and have a long talk...I also miss the time that we've spend during Form 3...that's the time that we started to get together...love you...

    ReplyDelete