Saturday, April 24, 2010

Malay Exam

Today is the Malay test that only our school have... The teacher said it was a program conducted by someone who has a higher ranking than the principle (not sure who is it). Full test! Imagine having to face 4 hours and45 minutes in one day...It's not because I hated the language, I just don't like the syllables taught in school. I do like language, but I am very slow at picking up...hehehe...

Anyway, like I just said, only our school conducted the exam. The reason was to (not quite sure about the facts) get a real mark for our target in the real government exam.

Hmm....how I did in the paper... I'd say, my wrist hurts, my nose allergy came at the wrong timing, my arm was shaking after 2 pages, my nose still hurts, I don't know how to interpret the points for the essay, my mind was flowing in the air, thinking about my home in pluto during the exam...

When all these stuff are added up.... what does it equal to???

No comments:

Post a Comment