Friday, December 3, 2010

2d@y

at 9am...

woke up, shoot! i got tuition at 9 to 12
took a bath
messaged the teacher
called my friend
ask daddy to drive me there

at 12noon

tuition finished
dunno if dad's back yet...
jumped into friend's car
at the front of my house
i saw
no car
papa's not home yet
tried calling him
no answer
friend took me to their house
cause i didn't bring my house key
papa and bro went to pc fair

at friend's house
had my breakfast
and lunch
really stuffed my stomach

talked with friend
with all my heart
thank you for the necklace
i'll appreciate it for life

tried calling dad again
no answer

chatted with my friend again
and her mom too
a very sweet family
a very warm family

dad came to fetch me at around 5pm

thank you friend and family ^^
so so much~

No comments:

Post a Comment