Monday, December 20, 2010

2d@y


I have mushrooms growing on my shoulders.
I want to go under the sun!!!
I'm thirsting for the sunlight!!
I'm gonna blurt out a random, embarrassing secret......
I had a random dream, which barely happen to me unless I'm in a deep sleep {not dead sleep}
I don't know where was I, but there was a guy, an adult possibly....{bad memory, can't see face too}
He walked from the door or something behind me.
He approached me, slowly, closer and closer.
We looked into each other in the eyes.
There was this very strong emotional feeling, it felt really warm {maybe too mushy hehehe...}
The guy was a stranger, but I had strong feelings for him {ya, it happened in a dream}
Our faces were about a few inches apart.
Then I can't remember what happened cause I've woken up.
A few weeks later, I read a column about dreams and relationship in the newspaper.
It was random, I was curious.
I read about a few descriptions, but one came closest: "love at first sight"
The explanation for "love at first sight" was that I was wanting a relationship.
I immediately roared with laughter, cause I kinda ended one just a few weeks earlier before the dream.
Haha
There goes my secret.

1 comment:

  1. don't woory i have that kind of dream too..weird right??hahahaha...it's somehow you know who it is but you still don't know..who it is..!!that's my kind of dream.!!

    ReplyDelete