Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Talk Talk Talk

On the 14th of December, I have officially finished my exams and finished my secondary school years.

The last paper was Chinese and I could say that I wasn't focused. Somehow I just wasn't able to translate the olden language comprehension and I was dumbfounded because there was no objective question for that part. The situation just made my day. When I was at the essay part, I really have no clue what to write. So, I wrote a story and tried to linked it to the question. Well, after it ended, I had only one reaction: laugh my head off for still having that small hope that I will pass. I think I'm a bit naive.....am I? Haha

After exam, I went home and blabber about my Chinese paper to my dad. I don't know if he's annoyed or not, but he did responded a little. I was talking non-stop. O dear....I talk too much....
Sorry to anyone that had to stand my annoying chitty chatty...

I had my lunch, went straight to the computer, and went facebook while working on some documents. I saw Coffee, or Coffee saw me....not so sure about that.....anyway, we chat on facebook for awhile and she had to go offline soon. I was going to close my computer, but the norton security was updating, and I can't exit!! So I left it open, took a bath. {ya, I'm lazy to go and take a bath immediately after coming home} After that, I went to Coffee's house without closing the computer. I went there cause I kinda promised hehehe.... about 2 days earlier on the net. We sat on the stone bench {it's not a bench....but I don't know what is it called...} and talked. The conversation ranged from umm.... k-pop, education, cheng cheng, Shinee's fan-fic......easier said, girls talking. I never imagined we could talk, nearly non-stop, for 2 whole hours! It was 7 then and I went back home for dinner.

I think I'm becoming a bossy talkative person. I don't want to!!!!!!!!!
gotta control, gotta control, gotta control, gotta control...........

No comments:

Post a Comment