Friday, December 10, 2010

Form 3 Holidays

don't ask me why I wrote this
I just want to store my very ancient ideas from 2 years ago....I was 15 I guess......

I was making a scrapbook and stumbled upon my haven't-started-story draft

I still can't join the dots for a more creative story......maybe I just prefer writing about my life, more like complaining...

Below is the draft:
#####
story involves:
fact [I believe I have very limited general knowledge...]
romance [I still can dream, rite?]
fantasy [still my favourite type]
everyday life [I don't think I was thinking straight that time]

Winny
decendent of forest protector

Cathy
Winny's friend

Kell
wears lots of makeup

Samantha
Winny's best friend

Melody
possesed by dark spirit

Leo
decendent of forest protector

William
Winny's brother
immitates voices for fun

Lisa
bookworm

Ethen
head of dark spirit
new student in school

Pete
Winny's teacher in school

Frank
impish [I forgot what does it mean!!]

Johny
also known as John
friendly person

George
selfish
thinks he's famous

Jake
hair is his priority

Emily
likes to design clothes
Winny's best friend

Juliet
boy crazy

Finny
timid

Rose
thinks of only her clothes

Arial
pixie
friend of Bell

Bell
pixie
Winny's guru
guardian angel of Winny
can morph

Lust [I was influenced by full metal alchemist that time.....nice anime...]
guardian of crystal
human head
snake body
specialty is archery

Blue
Leo's guru
guardian angel of Leo
can morph
#####

No comments:

Post a Comment