Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Helen: Chapter 6







"Helen, we're going to the movies, do you want to come along?" Zoe asked after history class.

I shook my head and gave them a smile.

"Why?" Eileen bugged in and pouted.

"Just don't feel like it. Anyway, I have to go out tonight." I said with a smirk.

"Ooo~ someone has a date!" Zoe teased.

"Nah, I'm going to meet up with an old friend." I said, giving a poker face.

"Awe... It's such a pity you can't go..." Eileen pouted even more.

"You gals go have fun, alright? I'll go the next time. Like... next week?"

The two finally nodded in agreement.

"So I'll see you two later. Gotta hand in this assignment before Miss Kayla starts nagging." Eileen waved goodbye and ran towards the office.

"So... What's up?" Zoe asked like she always do.

"Nothing much. Just feeling a little gloomy today."

"You know you'll have someone to talk to, okay?" She patted my back. Just like what a big sis would do to comfort her little sister.

I nodded vigorously and smiled. She and Eileen... what would I do without them... They're my best friends, closest friends... my family...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

It was 6 o'clock in the evening. Music class ended and it's the end of the day's looong schooling.

I took a long shower while the other girls rushed for their night out.

By the time I got ready, it was already 7 o'clock.

The dorm was empty.

Taking a deep breath, I went out of the room and headed towards the poolside...

No comments:

Post a Comment