Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Helen: Chapter 7

As I walked pass the dorms, I realized that it was so quiet. Most of the girls were out or they went to bed early. The girls here either go for gatherings or need lots of sleep, believe me, it's a culture here. We recharge either way.

Walking past the dorms, the basketball court appeared. No one was there and the lights were off.

Looking at the empty bleachers...

The nights we spent together...
Just the two of us...

You showing off your basketball skills...
Me cheering when you score a point...

Us sitting together...
Under the twinkling stars...

It was just like a dream...

It is the past. I must look forward...

Why are you meeting him anyway... shoot... why conflict?!

Just this last time...



Just past the basketball, a few meters away was the swimming pool.

Taking my time, I strolled until I reached the poolside. Turning around, I see no one.

Sitting down at the pool, my small blue dress soaked in the chlorine water.

playing with the water with my finger, I got lost in the small waves formed on the surface of the calm pool.

"Hey..." A voice sounded behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment