Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Helen: Chapter 8

The more than familiar voice...

I turned around, "Hey..."

"You ruining your dress again... you know Eileen will be scolding you..."

Him, such a caring one...

"Don't worry, I can stand it" I laughed.

He smiled. Just charming. His killer smile mesmerized me every single time.

I held up my right hand, showing the note he wrote.

"Why do you want to meet?" I asked calmly.

He gave a deep sigh and sat down beside me.

"You'll ruin your clothes too." I whispered in his ear.

"Really? I don't care thou." He whispered back.

I giggled, followed by a laugh from the both of us.

Then, we were silent, looking straight forward at the campus scenery.

"Helen..." He said my name... it was almost a sigh.

"Hmm?"

"Helen," he turned towards me. I didn't look at him.

"Give the both of us a chance." He waited for me to react.

I just shook my head.

"I know, your mind tells you that we are not suppose to be together. But we love each other, and you know it." He said with a soft tone, his right hand pulling me closer to him.

I just sat there like a rag doll. Expressionless.

"It's just not right... sir." The words came out of my mouth.

"I know it's not wrong, that's what I know. Hey," He caressed my face. The warmth of his hand...

"Sir, your... you're a teacher and I'm a student." I shoved his hand away. 7 years of age difference wasn't a problem, but a teacher and a student? It was a relationship I thought I would never go into, and yet...

"I can't be with you... You know what will other people think..." I trailed off.

"It isn't wrong for us to love each other." He was talking with a soft voice, yet, it was firm and determined.

"As mushy as I'm going to be, I'll be honest here. Ever since that day you said it was over, I tried to be positive. Saying to myself it was just not meant to be. But whenever I see you, I still think, know, believe that we are meant to be. And that you were wrong. I ask to meet you so that I can persuade you to believe that we should have a chance." He looked into my eyes.

Yeah, he meant every word he said.

Going closer to him, I gave him a peck on the cheek. Why not go on? I love him.

"You're really bad at being mushy. But you have beautiful eyes." I smirked.

Laughing, he stood up. The water dripped furiously, a puddle emerged. From where I'm sitting, I looked up at the tower figure beside me, the light from above blinding my eyes.

He held out his right hand, "miss Helen, may I have this dance?"

Gladly, I nodded and let him help me up.

Facing each other, just a few inches apart we stood.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes, sire." I answered and he started humming.

Wet from toes up to the waist, the two of us danced, leaving small puddles of water everywhere.

"You're going to get a cold tomorrow." He said as I twirled.

"Aren't you the same?"


~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ End ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~


Yeeeaaah....... emm... not the best plot and arrangement........
let's just say I cut out a lot of imaginary chapters and it became like this...
hope it's still okay...
comments (good/bad/critique...) are welcomed~~

1 comment:

  1. YAHHHH!!! UNNI! Another ending wit hcliffhanger??!!! Uh! >.< >.< >,< I love the plot! Sooooo err......romantic??!! I guess so! But I cant imagine a relationship with a teacher and student! But it's ok I guess if they love each other!

    ReplyDelete