Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang


I went to school one Sunday (I forgot when is the real date~)
There was this event where all the students who had the best scores are awarded with certificates.

I had none.
Cause I wasn't one of them.

I went there to help out a teacher who was managing the meals for the event.
We had a few hours before we start the work so we just sat there, hanging around~
And I drew this.

When the lunch event started, we really never stop!!!
tea or coffee sir?
We'll be serving the next course.
There are 3 courses.
Thank you sir.

And immediately after the event, I rushed to meet with Mushroom. We went to meet up with Quiet. The three of us, plus my brother (four) went to the education fair. **O.... It's the 25th of March!!**

(Too lazy to write~)
Took some brochures at the education fair.
Asked about certain courses like agriculture and teaching.
Went for a meal at a shop in CS, horribly expensive food.
Walked to the bookshop in CS, checked out the album shelves.
Went home by bus.
Raining very very heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment