Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2d@y

so basically, I found another way of writing stories. The lazy way I chose-- poem based story. It's getting more interesting as I write more of these... poem story?? I don't have to think of a beautiful or long or arrange a sentence, then a paragraph, then a whole story. I just write the stuff I was imagining, then add a little stuff here and there. Voila! I finished a mini scene story.

And it's less complicated!!! Like for the first fanfic I tried writing... I had to take such a long time to think how to continue the story. Silly me, I tried such a complicated plot and even made myself dizzy! It's still on hiatus. But I really want to continue it... It's just that I have problem presenting the stories properly. I have so many drafts but it's so hard to piece them up together!

I have this plan that popped up when Coffee! asked if I was writing about this smtown fanfic. So... I have decided to write my second fanfic the lazy way. There won't be a proper plot. Just the characters and some short scenes. No puzzle piecing anymore! Hooray for me!  :P


Shoutout to Coffee~!!! "Familiar Not" is going to be a part of the fanfic. I'm going to add this new character, a.k.a the doppleganger-ish guy with no name. Still thinking of the identity~

No comments:

Post a Comment